Páginas

terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

Torro Torro Pumps up the Jams

I know I said I was doing samba week, but Torro Torro just released a new Moombahton track with Long Jawns, and I got distracted. They've long been one of my favorite groups ever since I heard Knockin' Boots (below), and realized what a dancefloor banger it was. Since most of these have been released and Moombahton became in vogue, Torro Torro has veered off into Moombahland. This new release shows they still have it, but there is nothing like those 2009/10 jams below. Give them some love on their soundcloud.

The Pump - Torro Torro & Long Jawns


Knockin' Boots - Torro Torro


Blue Blouse - Torro Torro [I lied, this came out early 2011, still pre-moombah days]


Panther (Torro Torro Remix) - Barletta [Are you ready for the Bass?]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário