Páginas

domingo, 23 de outubro de 2011

Forever

I've been wanting to do this since the summer, and I am finally getting around to setting it up.  I'm planning on posting anything that I'm currently listening to on a daily-ish basis, a mix of indie, electronic, hip hop and whatever else I feel like, new and old. Expect music from all over the world.  So get ready.

The first song has to be the inspiration for this blog, a jam if I've ever heard one.  I don't remember how I found this, but I think it may have been because Bassnectar used to (and still might) throw this down in his sets. Put on good headphones or plug into speakers.

Strawberry Jam Forever - A.Skillz


Here are another couple of other songs from the summer that I wanted to post:

Chrome Optimism (Kush Arora's Tropical Bass Remix) - Dubblestandart with David Lynch and Lee Scratch Perry


Tremor (Chancha via Circuito ft. Wenceslada Remix) - Caracol


Pun Ain't Dead - Munchi (Mooooombahton to the max)


Mexican Mavis - Boy & Bear (Reminiscent of the Fleet Foxes)


Lassitude - Dj Fresh (a massive DnB track)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário