Páginas

quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

Schlachthofbronx is quite a mouthful

If I was just listening to this duo from Munich, there was no way that I would pick up that they were from Germany. The name kinda gives it away, though I have noo idea what it means. They're fans of Latin music, sirens, and really heavy baselines.

These are my two favorites off their most recent Carimbo EP on Man Records (which is awesome, by the way), and I'm sorry to say that I don't have a download. But they are really killer. Carimbo has a bit more Brasilian flavor, which I dig.
The Kazoo by schlachthofbronx

Carimbo by schlachthofbronx

And here are another few of my favorites. I recommend you take a look at their soundcloud.

Chambacu (released on Mad Decent)


Mad Instrument off their self-titled 2009 album.


And a little bit of Dub to lighten your morning.
Copia Doble Systema - One Day, Revolution (Schlachthofbronx Remix) by schlachthofbronx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário