Páginas

sábado, 12 de novembro de 2011

Bob Marley Remixes

Like remixes of the Beatles, I am usually very suspecting of remixes of Bob Marley - there are somethings that really just shouldn't be touched. However, I was reminded that there are always exceptions to the rule when I was listening today to Logik's dubstep remix of Is This Love?, which does a fantastic job of keeping the original feel while laying down a suuper chill bassline underneath. It's my favorite of any Bob Marley Remixes that I've heard.

Is This Love (Logik Dubstep Remix)


I'm a little sad this second one hasn't been released yet, Wolfgang did a remix of Sun is Shining that just killed the dancefloor at Ultra. Actually, he released a copy without the Sun is Shining vocals but where's the fun in that?


And I just found this one today, it's a more dubby interpretation of Is This Love. Check it.

Is This Love (Dubmatix Re-version)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário