Páginas

segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

Thought process of an addict

So I found a new Colombian cumbia group today that I really dig. And here's how.

1. Start with an awesome cumbia song pulled from TBass.

Download:


2. Find who is collab'ing on said awesome song, and look them up.   El Remolón I know, an Argentinian cumbia star on ZZK records.  I'm less into Niña Dioz's hip hop, though she has a cool voice (she's the Mexico part).  Villa Diamante (Argentina) is more similar to El Remolón.  Li Saumet is from Bomba Estéreo (Colombia) ... ooh, there's something interesting.

First song on their myspace: El Fuego.  Pretty hot.

Download:


3. Find more music.  And stumble across this gem - now this is just pretty.  It's the first song off their first album.  They really do sound Colombian, né? I recommend checking them out more!

Download:


And one last one, again from their first album. It's called Huepajé

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário