Páginas

domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Rumors of Daft Punk's Return

With Daft Punk, it is sincerely impossible to know whether any rumors are true. But here's this post, from VacayVitamins. They received the following letter earlier this week:

"Hey guys and girls <3 

My name’s Emma, ​​I’m 19 and i live in London UK! 

My dad works at Virgin Records in the UK and has access to the servers on Their Computers.He Came home Friday night with a USB stick, i use it from time to time for my files for Uni. I Had to put some photos from my computer to my dads so i used His USB on Sunday. 

When I know i did, i found something interesting... I found a file on the USB titled ‘Daft Punk – Sky Dive (2012) (Previews Promo) 

src: thedaftclub"

VacayVitamin's DJ T3RROR adds, "To add to the speculation, on November 11th, 2011 the logo of the official Facebook page, Myspace page and official website of Daft Punk changed to a red theme. Daft Punk’s logo has changed for every new album or tour: red-orange (Homework), chrome (Discovery), black (Human After All), blue (Alive 2007). At this point, I’m pretty desensitized to Daft Punk rumors and operate under the false until proven true policy."

Here are the files.  I'm hopeful, but I'm not quite convinced they're the right style or are refined enough to be Daft Punk.

LCD (LED) Promo



Taking Control Promo



Waiting Line (feat. Mr. Oizo) Promo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário