Páginas

sexta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2011

Shy FridayX was a raver

That Shy FX was a raver, I can believe. Here's his EP that he released last year to get ready for his upcoming album. I really want that to come out as soon as it can, but in the meantime I'll just have to content myself with this awesomeness. I was going to pick one, but I couldn't... Oh. And pick up his last CD, Diary of a Digital Soundboy - its incredible.

Raver (Original Mix) - Shy FX feat. Kano, Donae'o, & Roses Gabor)


Raver (MJ Cole Remix)

This is HEAVY - in the same way that Sweet Shop or Subfocus' remix of Hold on is heavy. When I first heard this drop, my head started lolling - good speakers are a must. If you listen closely enough, time actually slows down.

Raver (Breake's Pattern Moschino Mix)

Rockin' the more DnB, Jungle vibe

Raver (Shy's Guinness Punch Mix)

Taking the dub route, also fantastic

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário