Páginas

quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2011

I love the sunshine, you should too

Oh snap, this is a good one. This is what I'm talking about, light disco-y jams that embody summer and sun to me. Sampling Roy Ayers, "Everybody Loves the Sunshine," breakbeat moguls A.Skillz (whom this blog is named after, remember) and Beatvandals collabed on this monster by the same name. I think it came out about a year ago, but I just picked it up this morning.

Sunshine - A. Skillz vs. Beatvandals


And a reminder of California, because it too is sunny...

California Soul (A. Skillz Remix) - Marlena Shaw


And what the hell, an interpretation of the same song by Diplo. It maintains more of the original feel, which is good because the original is awesome. To be honest, I think the original is better but it's worth a listen regardless.

California Soul (Diplo Remix) - Marlena Shaw


And last, a smooth DnB song from EZ-Rollers

Sunshine People - EZ-Rollers

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário