Páginas

quarta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2011

Neva say Neva

No, this isn't about Bieber.  And I lied about the Kuduro post, but I was just passed this by a good friend and wanted to share.  I found myself humming it in the shower this morning, and that's usually a good sign.  Ms. Dynamite is awesome, a super talented singer from London that blends elements of R&B, Grime, DnB, and some Dancehall to create her own, super-distinct flavour (see what I did there?) - no word describes her as well as raw.  Her sharp voice punctuates off-kilter beats that often leave me wondering how the next step is gonna hit, with R&B-style breaks.  Here's a video of her new single, Neva Soft, released on September 4 - did I mention that she is really pretty?

And a download (produced by Labyrinth):


While I'm at it, I thought I'd include a few older tracks of hers that are just fire:

What You Talkin' About?
And a download (produced by Redlight):


Wile Out (produced by DJ Zinc):


A hella bouncy, super danceable tune.  As she says, "wobble, wobble, wobble, wobble." Reminds me of Junior year.

And here's a bonus, totally unrelated but similarly bouncy jam with a great bassline:

Let Me See What U Working With (Addsoul Remix) - Rod Lee

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário