Páginas

sábado, 5 de novembro de 2011

Munchi'ng

Yeah, so Moombahton is getting a lot of play, as a reggaeton-based style of music with elements of dancehall, dutch house, hip hop, and latin influences. I'm not going to expound much on that, but it's worth commenting that Munchi is one of the best out there. He's gotten a lot of hype, deservedly so I think. The first song I found yesterday, a mellow song sampling Jay-Z that is sure to become one of my favorites. It's REAL good. The second song Laidback Luke regularly drops in his sets, a dancefloor banger if I've ever heard one. And a couple of others to sink your teeth into (get it?)

Me and My Bitch - Munchi (mellow, hip hop vibe)


And here's the sample

Pun Ain't Dead - Munchi (Represents for me the essence of Moombahton)


Andando - Munchi (latin vibe)


Esta Noche - Munchi (Munchi pulls an Afrojack, and it seems to come out of nowhere)


Mmmmm, tastes gooood.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário