Páginas

quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2011

Summer Indie Electronica

Whenever it starts getting hot I start searching for light, floating music. Today was miserably hot, and reminded me pull out some jams that were the essence of this past Spring for me.

Definitely one of my favorite Indie electronica bands out there, the Australian Miami Horror reminds me of old Cut Copy. See for yourself.

Summersun - Miami Horror


I Look to You (feat. Kimbra) - Miami Horror


Holidays (feat. Alan Polomo) - Miami Horror


And oh my oh my, oh Mylo. The dude is scottish and produced this after giving up on a PhD in Philosophy to pursue music dreams.

Zenophile - Mylo


Paris Four Hundred - Mylo


The third artist that I was jamming to a lot today was Linus Loves. My buddy Wishom turned me on to this British duo.

VH1 - Linus Loves


Stand Back (feat. Sam Obernik) - Linus Loves


And a new find, Friends - Sneaky Sound System

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário